8/27/2014

Make your announcement special! Here's how...

     Just a short post today on how we can help get your news out in a creative way.  From announcing the arrival of a new baby, your big birthday celebration to your "Save the Date" info, we have creative ways to make your special announcement as special as...well... your announcement is!

     There are moments in your life that deserve special attention, and I get that.  I love that.  I especially love and feel grateful when people ask that I help make that moment or that announcement even more special (if it's even possible)!

     For example, let's take Ian and Brittany.  I've been part of their wedding experience, their first Christmas card as a married couple and most recently, helping to share that they are adding a member to their family.  There are a lot of really creative people in this world, and it's so much fun to be able to see what kinds of things they come up with.  So we wanted to be able to create such offerings as well.  I love being challenged creatively.  It get's my blood flowin!

     Is this idea new?  No.  I did not create this uber cute idea.  Wish I could claim to.  But, when Brittany approached me about it, we took a nice idea and crafted it to their personalities and sense of humor, giving my client a great way to share her exciting announcement.  Using social media giant Facebook, Brittany was able to share their news in the abundant and wonderful way that Facebook can spread your special announcement!


j
   
     For Ed and Kaitlin, they were more than willing to add on a little save the date we filmed while shooting their Engagement session.  They were so great to work with and so easy to film.  It couldn't have worked out any better.

     So imagine wanting to share your engagement this way!  How can we help you make your special announcement creative and memorable?.  You're gonna tell everyone anyway, so why not think outside of the box and make it even more memorable?

-Robb
www.mckindlesfilmandphotography.com

No comments: